About the JobYou’ll work with the accounting team to create AR reports, sales team commission reports and complete collections with great customer service. You’ll resolve customer receivable issues and answer customer inquiries promptly and accurately. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be detail and process oriented.
- Be a great communicator.
- Have strong computer skills (MAC OS, MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Be willing to learn other functions as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience working in customer service, preferably in a collection or call center environment.
What we’d really like to see:
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
Please send us your resume today! email@example.com.We thank all applicants in advance for submitting your qualifications; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Vyrian, will be contacted.