About the JobOur sales assistants buy and sell electronic components to businesses all over the world. As a junior member of our sales team, you will work with a Sr. Account Manager to develop accounts, find new leads, communicate and negotiate with buyers while growing your own account base. Note: This is a 6 to12-month training program where the ultimate goal is promotion from Sales Assistant to full Account Manager.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work across departments to get the job done.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience sales, customer service or equivalent experience.
What we’d really like to see:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Outbound calling experience.
- Strong math computation abilities.
Please send us your resume today! email@example.com.We thank all applicants in advance for submitting your qualifications; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Vyrian, will be contacted.