About the JobYou’ll process and ship out incoming customer orders in a fast-paced, open work environment. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be detail and process oriented.
- Be a great communicator.
- Be willing to learn other functions as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience working in customer service.
What we’d really like to see:
- Prior shipping experience.
- Strong math computation abilities.
Please send us your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org.We thank all applicants in advance for submitting your qualifications; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Vyrian, will be contacted.