ELESTA GmbH has a long and storied history. The founding of ELESTA Elektrotechnik AG in 1952, where they have innovated optical sensors, measuring and control systems, relays, and more until 1996.
ELESTA GmbH was first established in 1997 as a relay manufacturer that followed IEC 61810-3 guidelines. In 2013, They changed their name to simply ELESTA GmbH. They are a part of the PILZ family and continue relaying excellence since day one.