We appreciate the trust you place in Vyrian and would not want to jeopardize your trust in any way. Your privacy on the Internet is as important to us which is why we at Vyrian believe in an active approach to safeguarding your privacy online. You can interact and remain assured that you are protected by confidentiality, security, and your individual right to change your mind.
In certain areas of the our site you may choose to share personal information with us, such as your name, address, phone number and even email. We may use this information for marketing research and other marketing and service related purposes like sending brochures you request and keeping in touch by email. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, service providers, trusted affiliates and advertisers. With the limited exceptions below, we will not disclose any personal information you choose to share with us with anyone outside Vyrian as we are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential:
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities, subpoenas or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of the site visitors, customers, employees, or others, to address national security situations, or when otherwise required by law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Without your specific permission, we will never transfer your personal information to any third party for that third party's marketing purposes.
A. What information does Vyrian collect?
As part of providing you with our products and services, we obtain 'personal information' about you, such as your name, address, email and phone number, when you submit such information to us. We also may obtain such information from third parties. 'Personal information' means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you. We also may collect other information about your visits to our Sites and activities you undertake during or after your visit to the site without you actively submitting such information. This information may include, for example: your browser type and language, your operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the URLs of websites you visited before and after visiting our Sites, the web search that landed you on our Sites, the web pages and advertisements you view, and the links you click on within our site. For more information, see Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies below.
B. How does Vyrian use my personal information?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to facilitate efficient transactions and provide you with information regarding relevant products and services. We may also use your personal information to improve the site, notify you about updates to the site, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent. Vyrian will not do anything to jeopardize your trust, including renting or selling your personal information.
C. What information does Vyrian share?
We share personal information with non-affiliated companies that provide services on our behalf. All of these companies are contractually obligated to keep the personal information that we provide to them confidential and to use such information only to provide the services we ask them to perform. We also share personal information with non-affiliated companies that market our products and services such as our authorized Vyrian partner who are distinct entities and have their own privacy policies.
D. Is my personal information secure?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information. We also employ encryption technologies and user authentication procedures that are designed to keep your data secure. We limit access to personal information to authorized personnel, contractors and business partners who need access to perform their job and are contractually required to keep your information secure.
E. Correcting/Updating Personal Information
F. Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define 'children' as minors younger than 13) on our Sites without prior, verifiable parental consent. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write: Vyrian, Inc., 4660 Sweetwater Blvd. Suite 200, Sugar Land, TX 77479. We will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law.
We use email links throughout the Sites to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read and try to reply promptly to every one. Information in the message is used to respond directly to your comments or questions. We may also file your comments to improve the Sites and programs, or review and discard the information. Your personal information is not shared with third parties except as noted in Section 3 of this policy without your express permission.
You will only receive emails, mailings or other notifications from Vyrian if you have requested or agreed to be on our correspondence list. If you are currently on our email list and do not wish to receive further emails from us, simply visit the “Cookies Policy” section at www.vyrian.com . If you do not wish to receive further mailings from Vyrian, you can also call Vyrian Customer Service at (866) 874-0598.
There is a type of e-mail solicitation commonly known as a 'phishing' scam, with the primary objective being to obtain one's personal information. This information can then be used to steal a person's identity. Examples of these types of scams are: requests for you to send passwords, login names, Social Security numbers, or other personal information through email, U.S. mail, fax or text message. Vyrian does not participate in this type of solicitation. Recipients of suspicious email like this should delete the message from their inbox and, if possible, update their e-mail filter settings to block emails from the e-mail address being used. The Federal Trade Commission and the Antiphishing Workgroup are also good sources of information about these types of security threats and how they may be reported to the authorities.
We collect information about visits to our Sites by tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers. We use this information to determine how to make future visits more convenient and productive for all www.vyrian.com visitors. We may also collect device type, browser type, access time, and the URL where a user is entering or exiting the Sites.
Cookies and similar technologies save you the trouble of reentering certain information in some areas, help to deliver content-specific information to you, and track which sections of the Sites are most popular. A 'cookie' is actually a file that our webserver or the webserver of one of our third-party partners may send to your computer when you access one of our Sites. This file is then stored on your computer.
- After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on our Sites, cookies enable the Sites to 'remember' that information, should you so choose. For example, in the request RFQ area, cookies allow us to fill in your Login ID (email address) for you. We use a cookie to identify which saved RFQs you have created.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to deliver content that is tailored to your interests and preferences based on your past activity on the Sites.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to compile aggregate statistics concerning use of the Sites, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Sites.
B. What types of cookies and other tracking technologies do we use?
Our Sites may use the following types of cookies and tracking technologies, among others:
- 'Session' cookies: Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used, for example, to improve navigation on our Sites, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (e.g., the website may remember previous entries of age that are outside the permitted parameters and block subsequent changes) and to collect aggregated statistical information.
- 'Persistent' cookies: Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., Login ID), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on your preferences on an ongoing basis.
- 'Web beacons' (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs): A web beacon is a tiny graphic on a web page or in an email message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the Sites server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. Web beacons may be placed on online advertisements that bring people to our Sites and on different pages of our Sites. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. One way we do so is by allowing network advertising companies with whom we work to place their own cookies or similar markers when an individual visits our Sites. This enables the network advertising company to recognize individuals who have previously visited our Sites. When the individual visits a third-party website on which that network advertising company has purchased ad space, the advertising company can then recognize the individual's interest in Vyrian’s products and services and deliver one of our advertisements.
Vyrian adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (www.AboutAds.info). The Digital Advertising Alliance maintains a website where consumers can opt out from receiving interest-based advertising from some or all of the network advertising companies participating in the program (www.AboutAds.info/choices).
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Vyrian and the Sites do not recognize DNT.
Please feel free to send your privacy-related comments or questions to email@example.com or write: Vyrian, Inc., 4660 Sweetwater Blvd. Suite 200, Sugar Land, TX 77479. You may also call Vyrian Customer Service at (866) 874-0598. Customer telephone calls may be recorded to protect you and our staff. In all written communications, please indicate that you are writing concerning vyrian.com. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable inquiries in a timely manner.